Flight removed successfully!
Enter a new flight to be able to use the service
Flight added!
Volo non più valido
The service is not available for the selected flight because it departs in less than 2 hours.
If you had added products to the cart, they have been removed.
Do you confirm you want to remove the flight?
If you had added products to cart they will be removed.

Flight Information

Departure
Arrival

Enter your flight details

The availability of products will be updated based on your flight.
It is possible to book products from 30 days up to 2 hours before departure.
For more information on the service, see terms and conditions.
in partnership with
logo ita

Guerlain

KissKiss Bee GlowLip balm duo

A duo set of KissKiss Bee Glow: a honey-infused tinted lip balm made with 98% naturally derived ingredients¹. ¹According to ISO 16128, the remaining 2% contribute to the integrity and sensoriality of the formula.
Sold by: AeliaDutyFree
KissKiss Bee GlowLip balm duo

KissKiss Bee GlowLip balm duo

68,40 €
  • A duo set of KissKiss Bee Glow: a honey-infused tinted lip balm made with 98% naturally derived ingredients¹. ¹According to ISO 16128, the remaining 2% contribute to the integrity and sensoriality of the formula.
  • Country France
    Alcohol content 0.00
    Capacity 0 ml
    Beauty Hue 258 ROSE GLOW
    Width 2.50 cm
    Length 5.00 cm
    Brand Guerlain
    Net weight 98.00 g
    Gross weight 98.00 g
    Country France
    Tint 258 ROSE GLOW
    Directions for use KissKiss Bee Glow può essere utilizzato da solo o come base:

    1. Da solo: KissKiss Bee Glow sublima il colore delle labbra offrendo al contempo 24 ore di idratazione e un trattamento rigenerante.
    2. Come base: KissKiss Bee Glow può essere applicato prima del rossetto come base, per un maggiore comfort e un colore ultra vivace.
    Sold by AeliaDutyFree
    Promotions & Discounts No
  • Le informazioni dei prodotti rappresentate sul catalogo sono fornite da Aelia. Aeroporti di Roma non è responsabile per difformità sulle caratteristiche degli stessi.